Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Outta Here for a Few Days...

I'll be gone for the next few days on a much needed break, in a place where there are no computers or much of anything else.

My apologies to the members of Joshua's Army and to my fellow Council Members..there will be no Watcher's Council link page this week, as I simply don't have time to do justice to all the fine entries.

However,a complete list of Council and non-Council entries is available at the site of the infamous Watcher of Weasels, and as usual, a good sampling of the best of the Blogosphere.

Be good to yourselves...you deserve it! See you in a few...

FF

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation buddy.

Anonymous said...

I think you are one of the best bloggers on the internet. While I may not always agree with you but lately I ususally do, your posts are always very informative. Please continue the excellent work.

Enjoy your vacation. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

thank gawd ff didn't leave that.....stupid monkey.......in charge while he is gone.